Metallic Papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallic Papers

Just out of curiosity, since there is no Media Type for Metallic Photo Paper or Metallic Canvas in the Epson 9900 driver, what do you set this on when printing to either of those? And can someone tell me what the heck that setting is even for?

Thanks for anything.

Re: Metallic Papers

http://www.redrivercatalog.com/brows...oto-paper.html

They have the profile & paper.
    I use this company.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• lglogan
      Question on papers...
      by lglogan
      I am interested in knowing what kind of paper everyone uses to print their photo-art. I am in search of the perfect watercolor, canvas, etc. paper. My only problem is that since I am in South Korea I will need to order it online.

I don't think this is a question anyone has asked before....
      10-12-2002, 06:21 PM
    • ExclamPt
      Printing on uncoated side of paper
      by ExclamPt
      I have been using an Epson R2400 printer to print a number of photos on Epson Velvet Fine Art paper. Each is stored in a polyester sleeve and should thus last a long time. (They are intended as gifts for my two children.)

I would like to print caption information on the reverse side of...
      12-27-2006, 08:34 AM
    • smiling dog
      Epson 9880- Prints Too Short!!
      by smiling dog
      I purchased this printer a couple months ago, and still trying to get the hang of it. I work full time, so I haven't had a lot of time to experiment. When making large prints they always look great, but end up being .50 to 1" too short. It may be just a roll paper problem - I have not noticed...
      06-18-2008, 10:34 PM
    • KenB
      What Paper?
      by KenB
      What kind of paper do you like to use to print your digital art? I don't mean photo's.

Ken
      05-11-2003, 03:27 PM
    • Photo Grafix
      textured papers for Epson 2200
      by Photo Grafix
      Greetings to all:

Is there a source for textured papers for use in the Epson 2200? I would like the option of using canvas and linen type finish paper. The Epson brand canvas paper looks great, but it isn't made for the 2200.

Thanks!
      07-28-2003, 06:41 PM
    Working...
    X