• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• lglogan
    Question on papers...
    by lglogan
    I am interested in knowing what kind of paper everyone uses to print their photo-art. I am in search of the perfect watercolor, canvas, etc. paper. My only problem is that since I am in South Korea I will need to order it online.

I don't think this is a question anyone has asked before....
    10-12-2002, 05:21 PM
  • ExclamPt
    Printing on uncoated side of paper
    by ExclamPt
    I have been using an Epson R2400 printer to print a number of photos on Epson Velvet Fine Art paper. Each is stored in a polyester sleeve and should thus last a long time. (They are intended as gifts for my two children.)

I would like to print caption information on the reverse side of...
    12-27-2006, 07:34 AM
  • smiling dog
    Epson 9880- Prints Too Short!!
    by smiling dog
    I purchased this printer a couple months ago, and still trying to get the hang of it. I work full time, so I haven't had a lot of time to experiment. When making large prints they always look great, but end up being .50 to 1" too short. It may be just a roll paper problem - I have not noticed...
    06-18-2008, 09:34 PM
  • KenB
    What Paper?
    by KenB
    What kind of paper do you like to use to print your digital art? I don't mean photo's.

Ken
    05-11-2003, 02:27 PM
  • Photo Grafix
    textured papers for Epson 2200
    by Photo Grafix
    Greetings to all:

Is there a source for textured papers for use in the Epson 2200? I would like the option of using canvas and linen type finish paper. The Epson brand canvas paper looks great, but it isn't made for the 2200.

Thanks!
    07-28-2003, 05:41 PM
Working...
X