• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Need a new DVD burner...
    by jeaniesa
    I discovered last night that my DVD burner is fried. (It can read/write CD's, but not DVD's.) Of course, I'm in a major time crunch and don't have time to do a lot of research on the latest technology. This group is so knowledgeable though, I figure someone can help answer my questions:
    01-26-2005, 02:14 PM
  • jenjen
    saving
    by jenjen
    I have a problem when I try to save pictures I have restored in photoshop on a disk. I have windows XP and I try to save it on a CD-RW. When i put the disk in and try to save it, it says to insert a disk. It does this most of the time but i can play certain CDs on it. Also the two drives that are installed...
    05-17-2005, 03:41 PM
  • tws
    highest capacity storage device?
    by tws
    dear retouchers,

i'm in need of a high capacity storage device - CREM?

my current system (an asus PC) has two 120 gig harddrives. I've nearly filled them both. i can not afford to keep buying harddrives just to back up my data/images.

can anyone suggest the...
    09-04-2004, 01:37 PM
  • Cyber Cat
    help with dvd+rw
    by Cyber Cat
    Hello ppl. I have a problem. The other day I’ve tried to burn some dvd so I inserted my dvd+rw into the drive , and instead of dvd windows explorer shows blank cd, so it happened again after I’ve restarted computer. So I though, ok fine let me see what happens if I try to actually burn something....
    07-10-2006, 06:23 PM
  • bobgreen1
    Scanned Slide Storage
    by bobgreen1
    I'm doing a typical old-guy project: scanning about 6,000 slides dating back to the....well, before Viet Nam, let's say. Since my Scanner produces a file of 50 to 55 MB per TIFF image, stacking CD's with 12 per CD seems daunting--even silly. I have a small pile already. I've been doing some research...
    01-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Working...
X