• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• atholg
    Colour Inconsistant
    by atholg
    I have used PS 3 and now PS CC 2018 with Breeze Browser as the image viewer for many years. The colour has been consistant between PS and BB.
    it is not now and I haven't been able to find what has changed

Images are sRGB and PS working space is set to sRGB. PS shows the correct...
    04-29-2018, 12:50 AM
  • mrk79uk
    Colour Settings and Profile help
    by mrk79uk
    Hi

I have been on an on going battle with colour profiles and providing my customers with "as correct as possible" images.
    I have gone out and purchased a Dell U2711 IPS 27" Monitor - The nuts! also I have purchased a Spyder Pro Calibrator.
    All is set up and...
    01-08-2011, 11:17 AM
  • christo
    Screened image? Urgent
    by christo
    I have a black and white image of a person I need to use in a publication. I have the file as a PhotoShop file, but when I convert to .tiff to place in PageMaker 7.0, the image prints as thought a screen has been put over it. I tried printing directly from PhotoShop and while the same thing happened...
    07-14-2006, 07:14 PM
  • KCorner
    the color in my monitar HELP
    by KCorner
    I always find it so hard to deal with photoshop and my monitor...
    i always edit my picuters in photoshop .. find it so colorfull an love it... as soon as i post it in a web site or send it to friend.. they said its dull or need to be saturated...

i don't know whats happning......
    10-21-2005, 04:14 AM
  • Laraedits
    Need help! Colour issues between monitors.
    by Laraedits
    Hi Everyone, I'm new here and if anyone can help with with this HUGE problem I'm having I will be eternally grateful.

I retouch for a number of different photographers. Up until this point I have been using their office space and computers, but now things are changing and I will soon...
    06-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Working...
X