• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Derek F
    Scanning abused slides
    by Derek F
    Being a 'newbie' I'm not sure whether this is the best section to post a query on scanning (as opposed to scanners), but Software doesn't seem appropriate. I've searched the forum in vain before creating this thread.

I have many hundreds of colour slides that have lain neglected in the...
    11-17-2006, 06:38 AM
  • tmurphy
    126 format slide scanning
    by tmurphy
    I have been given the unenviable task of scanning in some 1500 Kodachrome 126 format slides from the 60's and 70's.

I'm looking for a reasonably priced scanner that will let me do this, however, from some of the comments throughout the internet, the biggest problem doing this is finding...
    10-17-2008, 06:33 PM
  • Bryan L
    Scanning Speeds with Slides
    by Bryan L
    Hello,

I recently purchased a Epson 4990 Flatbed. I have a lot of slides to scan. It takes about 8 minutes to scan a slide with digital ice on at 2000dpi.

How does this compare to the Nikon Coolscan film scanners (or any other slide/film scanner with Dig. Ice)
    12-10-2005, 10:54 AM
  • LookingUp
    Can I scan slides?
    by LookingUp
    I might have another job coming in but I have to be able to scan slides. I have an Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner that is about 10 years old. How can I tell, or what do I need to be able to scan slides in?
    Thanks
    02-09-2012, 11:28 AM
  • Stringbean
    Scanning large Slides
    by Stringbean
    My scanner is an HP ScanJet 3970 and has an attachment to scan slides. My problem is that I have some old slides that are too large to fit into the attachment. Does anyone know how I can scan these? Any help will be appreciated.
    03-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Working...
X