• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• 1STLITE
    Need a paper recommendation...
    by 1STLITE
    I need a paper recommendation for printing a calendar. A friend and I want to make a calendar of our images from the local area, for sale. I have an Epson Stylus Photo R200, and need to know what kind of paper would be best for this job. We really want to print it ourselves if at all possible. The...
    06-08-2005, 11:11 PM
  • opashaw
    Replicating Cabinet Cards
    by opashaw
    I'm looking for links, helps and suggestions for the recreation of 19th century 'cabinet cards' for an upcoming photo exhibit. The 6.5" X 4.25" cabinet card was a standard for presentation in the mid to late 1800's and I'd like to simulate that technique to present a selection of reenactment...
    03-01-2005, 07:59 AM
  • jaz
    Printing your artwork
    by jaz
    I've asked this question in a few groups and nobody seems to be interested or folks are not printing larger than 8x10.

I have an Epson 1280 which can print up to 13x19 prints. I've noticed that with painting/photo-art work, I really like the rendering on Matte,(Real) Canvas or Epson Watercolor...
    01-19-2003, 07:18 AM
  • ExclamPt
    Printing on uncoated side of paper
    by ExclamPt
    I have been using an Epson R2400 printer to print a number of photos on Epson Velvet Fine Art paper. Each is stored in a polyester sleeve and should thus last a long time. (They are intended as gifts for my two children.)

I would like to print caption information on the reverse side of...
    12-27-2006, 07:34 AM
  • lglogan
    Question on papers...
    by lglogan
    I am interested in knowing what kind of paper everyone uses to print their photo-art. I am in search of the perfect watercolor, canvas, etc. paper. My only problem is that since I am in South Korea I will need to order it online.

I don't think this is a question anyone has asked before....
    10-12-2002, 05:21 PM
Working...
X