• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• imann08
    Now the printer
    by imann08
    I've got some more specific questions now. I have noticed that almost all photo printers are pretty inexpensive. At least the ones I am seeing on the major companies sites like Epson, HP, Canon, etc.

I have yet to find a photo printer that is a laser printer. Is there an advantage to...
    04-18-2006, 07:19 PM
  • Hankster65
    Best $200 Printer?
    by Hankster65
    Hiya all!

The ink on my dusty old Lexmark 3200 has run out and instead of spending $70 on cartridges I've decided to spend a couple of hundred for fully filled cartridges that come with a printer attached. I've read many reviews and am more confused by the moment. What I want is THE...
    11-04-2002, 11:56 PM
  • Craig Walters
    HP Photosmart D7260
    by Craig Walters
    i bought a new printer a month or so ago. it's, as you can see from the title of the thread, an HP Photosmart D7260. my old printer had just never quite lived up to what i wanted, so, after quite a bit of discussion with the sales guy at Staples, i bought this one.

now, bear in mind that...
    01-15-2008, 11:31 PM
  • smallworld
    Scanner and Printer Purchase
    by smallworld
    I've been restoring historical photos as a hobby and am starting to get larger chunks of business and want to invest in a really good scanner and printer. Right now I am using a HP Scanjet 4400c and an HP Photosmart 8450 printer.

I'd like to be able to make prints for clients from my...
    12-25-2005, 12:54 PM
  • beth313
    Patients is wearing thin!
    by beth313
    Hi all,

My HP photosmart 7900 series crapped out on me. It started printing horribly grey images. So, I have researched and researched and researched to no avail. I went to a store yesterday and the guy talked me into the HP D7460 printer. Well folks, it prints exactly the same as...
    05-25-2008, 01:32 AM
Working...
X