No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• BigAl
    Hp 5550
    by BigAl
    Anyone looked at this one?

From Wilhelm's site:

Interesting concept: it can take either 4 or 6 color cartridges.

Another reviewer was not impressed by the low volume of the cartridges though....
    02-12-2003, 11:29 PM
  • smallworld
    Scanner and Printer Purchase
    by smallworld
    I've been restoring historical photos as a hobby and am starting to get larger chunks of business and want to invest in a really good scanner and printer. Right now I am using a HP Scanjet 4400c and an HP Photosmart 8450 printer.

I'd like to be able to make prints for clients from my...
    12-25-2005, 11:54 AM
  • beth313
    Patients is wearing thin!
    by beth313
    Hi all,

My HP photosmart 7900 series crapped out on me. It started printing horribly grey images. So, I have researched and researched and researched to no avail. I went to a store yesterday and the guy talked me into the HP D7460 printer. Well folks, it prints exactly the same as...
    05-25-2008, 12:32 AM
  • Don Majoros
    Epson 1280 Printer
    by Don Majoros
    I just read some reviews on printers and was impressed with the 1280.I currently am using HP Photosmart 1215 and am disatisfied
    with it's out put.I've tried all sorts of adjustments with no help.The prints come out much lighter than the screen shows.In fact in three different software printing...
    08-23-2002, 09:43 AM
  • kaulike
    Good B/W prints on Epson 870?
    by kaulike
    As with a previous poster, I'm having trouble printing good black-and-white, though it could easily be my *(&)$& horrid retouch job from a *(&)#&# terrible scan that's the problem.

I'm using an Epson 370, Heavyweight Matte paper, standard Epson ink. Trying glossy paper...
    12-21-2001, 08:19 PM
Working...
X