No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• vickatter
    size and resolution
    by vickatter
    Hi!

First Question:
    I'm a little mixed up with the way I can increase a file size.
    I had to do a few posters yesterday and I needed a final file of 70x100cm in 200dpi. The thing is that the pictures that I was using were a little smaller than that, so somebody at the studio...
    01-09-2008, 04:12 AM
  • Angie B
    Yet another resolution question
    by Angie B
    I have been reading about resolution, ppi and dpi and unfortunately I am so confused. I know you guys have given a lot of advice about this, but I might understand better if I ask a specific question.

I have transferred my digital image from RAW to TIFF and opened in photoshop. When...
    12-21-2004, 02:26 PM
  • Sobe203
    General Photoshop Question
    by Sobe203
    Whenever I do work with a photo in PS, it looks gorgeous in the program, and in the Mac application Preview. I can also upload them to ImageShack.us and they retain their quality.

When I upload it to Facebook, it looks blurry/shoddy. If I upload it to printing sites like Shutterfly,...
    04-28-2007, 06:27 PM
  • joeman7
    Printing At Higher Resolution
    by joeman7
    Hello everyone - I just signed up tonight for Retouch Pro. I have a question concerning printing resolutions. I currently use a Sony DSC-H2 digital camera, and it's default resolution setting (as far as I know the only setting) is 72 ppi. It's a 6.0 megapixel camera. My question is this: will increasing...
    07-18-2008, 11:50 PM
  • jeff
    camera resolution vrs print resolution ?
    by jeff
    My camera shoots pictures that when checked in Photoshop are 72ppi. My question is do I leave it that way all the way to printing or do I increase it to 300ppi? How do I get the best prints? Ofoto, which I use also wants my pics in RGB. Is it common for most digital cameras to take pics in 72ppi? Are...
    07-16-2002, 10:30 AM
Working...
X