Ready to artify. Have fun ya'll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to artify. Have fun ya'll.

I haven't been participating much this summer because I've been out taking pictures. Wellllllll...I'm not taking pictures these days. I fell into a gopher hole and have been in a mess ever since. The upside is that I've had a LOT of time to finally begin processing some of the gigabytes into usable pictures.

Enjoy the pictures in this thread.
    Attached Files

Oh dear Janet not you as well ? what is happening here Swampy and you as well ! hope you get better soon will have a play soon great photo's need to find some time now

Palms

Comment

Arrrgh, Janet!! It's gonna be a long 6 weeks or so for you. I have my final doctor's appointment today and I am well on the mend. Hugs, gal. It ain't fun!

Comment

Pardon my wit

Thanks Swampy. It's for sure that I'm not 20 anymore. I'm glad you are on the mend as well. (tongue in cheek here...) I suppose you aren't 20 either. ???

Janet

Comment

oh, i like these photos. great work, janet and thank you for posting them!

seems like we're having a season of breaks here; swampy, janet...all i've broken is my computer, but it's enough (hardly comparable, i know ). mend well, janet!

craig

Comment

I could spend a few weeks here with no problem.

Does look like I might have to do a little siding work on the cabin however.

Steve
            Attached Files

Comment

Another nice image to play with.

Steve
              Attached Files

Comment

Those are beautiful images! I slipped on ice in January and broke my leg and ankle. No fun indeed! Hope the mending continues to go well for you.

Comment

Janet,

Sorry to hear about your leg.
                  The pictures are beautiful. I am not about to suggest that they can compensate...but I hope they can provide at least a small comfort.

I tried to do triotone/selective coloring.

Pavel
                  Attached Files

Comment

Lov your old barn, Janet. Here's a watercolor done in Impressionist plugin.
                    Alan
                    Attached Files

Comment

Janet, Thanks for this nice pics!
                      Here is my attempt.
                      Regards,
                      Dan
                      Attached Files

Comment

Phew with PhotoB that makes the three of you ( was always told things happen in threes ) wishing you all a speedy recovery
                        talking of threes thought i would do one each of all three !

a duotone, one simplified and one ahb

Palms
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by palms; 08-15-2006, 03:11 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Done in Painter IX, texture/color adjustment in PS.

Pavel
                          Attached Files

Comment

There is some really nice stuff here folks. Everyone has such a different perspective on each and their own style that even if pressed, I couldn't pick a favorite.

I do, however, notice that Palms is the only one so far to try the red door. Kudos for being brave enough to be the first.

Thanks all for your kind words. My ankle is healing nicely. The bruises are gone from my shins and from my arms. My knee may just have to be pampered for a while longer. That is no problem as it is way too hot to go out and tromp through the hills.

Janet

Comment

Janet, thanks for the pics to play with. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

I did this one in Artweaver with texture in CS2.

dc
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X