No announcement yet.

ACTIONS, Photo-Art Photoshop ACTIONS: The Mother of all Collections

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• DannyRaphael
    ACTIONS: FRAMES, Edges Photo-art Photoshop actions
    by DannyRaphael
    With the growing interest in digital frames and edges, I've created a separate thread for actions crafted for this purpose.

Over the next few weeks I'll flesh out this thread by posting links to existing posts where other actions of this nature can be found.

Keep having...
    11-10-2002, 03:11 PM
  • GaryGornelli
    Actions
    by GaryGornelli
    Hi, I was discussing brushing up work to show clients the results at shoots and was told that some photographers run a few actions. Curves, smoothing/sharpening etc. Do any of you? What are they?

Gary
    07-16-2009, 11:28 AM
  • asilversamurai
    Photoshop 7 Actions
    by asilversamurai
    Hi People,

Can anyone tell me if the actions from PhotoShop6 will work with in PhotoShop7?

I have tried putting them in the same folder as the other PhotoShop7 actions and also tried to get the new action and import it but it just says it is not compatible with...
    05-04-2002, 04:25 PM
  • TnOiOnL
    Can someone shed some light on how to use Actions?
    by TnOiOnL
    I'm trying to land a job at a studio where Actions are always used. I've never used them and am trying to play around with some of the default actions I have on my PS, but am not really getting very far. I keep searching for an answer and am not getting very far.

Any insight on this or...
    12-13-2007, 06:56 AM
  • Cinthia
    Actions???
    by Cinthia
    I'v been cruising through the forums and see a lot of folks using actions, with fantastic results!
    Now, how do I incorporate these "Actions" into PS? Keep in mind that once I download it, I'll have to go find the bugger in the great mysterious labyrinth that is my computer. I tend...
    10-07-2005, 01:13 AM
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Wooden Frames Wooden Mattes

Originally posted by MsChellie View Post
    Thank you for the frames. I have learned from going though them. Thank you to all who post your work, it helps me learn and understand better ways to use filers and affects. Thank you.

If this post does not make sense, I do not just push play on actions I go though them step by step and read them to learn more about how to do things better or just to learn from scratch.
    Hello MsChellie and welcome to RetouchPro. Glad you found some of those actions useful and educational.

Your comments make a whole lot of sense to me. Like you I dissect actions as a means of learning. With "So much to learn, but so little time," I'll take every shortcut I can get, including picking the brains of crafty action authors!

If you've not yet discovered www.atncentral.com, jump over and take a look... You'll find many actiions to feast on, including a few I contributed.

Thanks for your kind words. Hope to see you on the forums here at RP.

Comment

• Re: ACTIONS, Photo-Art Photoshop ACTIONS: The Moth

Link not working anymore.

Originally posted by DannyRaphael View Post
      AUGUST 2003

Don't have enough actions yet?

Version 7 of the DPReview Retouching Forum Action Collection is now available:

11 authors
      11 action sets
      152 actions

78 – Photo-art
      41 – Edge, Frame or Matte
      19 – Utility (general purpose)
      8 – Tutorials
      6 – Black and White

======================

Click the DOWNLOAD ACTIONS button here:

~DannyR~
      Last edited by DannyRaphael; 11-13-2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diane View Post
        Link not working anymore.
        Sorry... you are correct. Link is dead and that set of actions is no longer available. Appreciate the heads up.

Comment

Let the wayback macine be your friend. Just downloaded a caricature action for test and it worked. I chose 2011, but there's plenty of years to choose from.

http://web.archive.org/web/201104241...tncentral.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lkroll View Post
            Let the wayback macine be your friend. Just downloaded a caricature action for test and it worked. I chose 2011, but there's plenty of years to choose from.

http://web.archive.org/web/201104241...tncentral.com/
            Lyle...How is this possible to still get actions from ATN Central when Jim Lewis took the site down? Are you keeping it alive on a server?

Thanks for this. I saved the link. Really appreciate it.

Melissa

Comment

Hey Melissa. Nope; the wayback machine does. Since Actions are pretty much short files (believe they are even txt file), they are stored as well. Only huge data files aren't stored by the wayback machine.

Comment

Working...
              X