Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reproducing a result, aka: How did I DO "That"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DJ Dubovsky
    Changes seem to occur to Text effect when flattening image
    by DJ Dubovsky
    Here's the situation. I created a large document, laid in some text with cool effects then created a copy and flattened it. The effects were still there but noticably different. I know merge down or merge visible can cause this but flatten was supposed to keep everything looking the same.
    08-03-2002, 10:44 PM
  • kathleen
    top layer flattened
    by kathleen
    somebody within the last week has noted how to make a flattened copy layer as the top layer of your image while retaining all the layers underneath; i can neither remember how nor find the thread. can someone advise? thanks!
    12-11-2001, 11:19 AM
  • Ed_L
    Bad habits
    by Ed_L
    Am I the only one who has developed a bad habit, and had a hard time breaking? When I started using Photoshop, if I wanted to do some cloning or painting, I would duplicate the background layer instead of using a new blank layer, making huge files. After I had the fire department come over a few times...
    05-28-2002, 08:42 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    Tutorial 06: Pencil sketch
    by DannyRaphael
    In retrospect this probably should have been the FIRST of the basic skills series because it is such a frequently used photo-art technique. In addition it is among the few that can be converted to a Photoshop action that doesn't render the original image into something that looks like a three-year-old...
    Strongly agree
    66.67%
    Agree
    27.78%
    Somewhat agree
    5.56%
    Somewhat disagree
    0.00%
    Disagree
    0.00%
    Sorry, but I did not find it useful at all.
    0.00%
    12-29-2002, 01:21 AM
  • sunkist4338
    how to organize layers
    by sunkist4338
    Hi all

I'm new here and would like some help. I have an image in photoshop and am using layers. What I don't know (which is alot) is how to use layers properly. for example:
    1. background layer
    2 Colour adjust layer
    3 Marquee layer.. cut out an image
    3b...
    01-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Working...
X