Digital Art Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Art Sites

I ran across David Cole's gallery and it is quite impressive. Not all of his works are "photo" inspired, but many are.

If you know of other inspirational sites, post them in this thread.

Keep having FUN!

~DannyR~

Have added to faves - will review later Danny - I like coming across 'new' artists and am always pleased to find new links

Comment

Lynda Logan's work

Least I forget the wonderful work Lynda Logan has done.

Click here to see her "photo-art" gallery.

- - - - - -

~DannyR~

Comment

Here's another site I found very inspirational.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~mega16/index.htm

I have emailed Irene and she does all her work with Painter 5 - she doesn't use Photoshop for any of her images!

Lisa

Comment

There were some lovely pieces there Lisa, its amazing what Painter and a bucket of talent can do.

Also enjoyed the photo art link Danny, perhaps my favourite one being 'hard days work' (I think that was the name)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• gormaymax
            Shari Burns's work
            by gormaymax
            I am new to this photo art but having been inspired by Shari Burns's work on http://www.pbase.com/shariwb I would very much like to get into it.

Does anyone know of specific tutorials by Shari, as her technique would very much suit my style of Photograpy, and living in Australia, I get...
            05-28-2004, 05:57 AM
          • Frank Lopes
            Annie Leibovitz and her mortgages
            by Frank Lopes
            I don't if you have seen this piece where Annie Leibovitz uses her photos as collateral to borrow $10 Million to pay her mortgages.

What caught my eye was this statement:
            Documents seen by the New York Times reveal she secured the funds by giving the company, Art Capital, ownership of all
            03-02-2009, 06:03 AM
          • DannyRaphael
            Great gallery: www.yessy.com - Digital Art
            by DannyRaphael
            http://www.yessy.com/art/digital_art/

Images in this gallary are all over the board, from photo-art to crafted completely from manual strokes. All images are rendered using digital means.

Many are for sale.

How does your work stack up?
            07-15-2006, 02:56 PM
          • roger_ele
            Chantel
            by roger_ele
            Fun for all -

This is a portait of Chantel, my assistant at our studio. She does wonderful work, my wife and I could not resist sharing it with everone here. The first post is the original portrait that I took of her, if anyone wants to play with it I know she would love to see the...
            06-07-2003, 03:32 PM
          • Legacy~Art
            My neice Linzii
            by Legacy~Art
            I am very proud of this little girl, shes not little anymore, shes my neice shes been through hell and back, she was once 18 stone in weight and in the past year she has lost 9 half stone, and look at her she looks so beautiful.

Shes still going through hell.

She has big...
            09-29-2005, 05:05 PM
          Working...
          X