How about a Bison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a Bison

This picture was taken on our trip to yellowstone. Enjoy.
    full picture:
    http://img230.imagevenue.com/img.php...n_122_92lo.jpg
    Attached Files

Re: How about a Bison

When I read "How bout a bison" I knew you had been out west and schooled on the fact that they are not really buffalo.............One trrip there a herd of about 50 of them came down a hill, crossed the main road and into the river. A bunch of cows and little calves. I took about an hour for us to be able to move. It was great watching the cows actually coax the calves in and then using their massive bodies to shield the little ones from a ripping current. That's the guod stuff!

Comment

I know what you mean we waited 2 hours while every one looked at an eagle. Would have been nice if they pulled off the road. I have a picture of the heard as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

Recomposed and painted with Fotosketch.
        Attached Files

Comment

I cropped, cleaned up, adjusted tones, flipped, and also used Fotosketch to paint
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice shot and thanks for sharing, just played with some colors and stuff
            Attached Files

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Balky
              How much would you charge?
              by Balky
              Hi.

I am just curious how much you guys would charge a customer
              for this picture restoration...

Ang how long would it take you to complete the work. I just want an estimate so I can ccompare to myself.

Originally the picture wase broken in half...
              12-11-2002, 09:33 PM
            • jeaniesa
              Artwork from Viet Nam
              by jeaniesa
              I haven't yet had a chance to scan my slides from my latest trip to share with you. However, I've always been amazed by the talent of the artists in VN. The mediums range from lacquer paintings to embroidered paintings to water color, oil, charcoal, pen and ink, not to mention weavings by the various...
              03-28-2002, 01:17 PM
            • mtpfamily
              How would you improve this picture
              by mtpfamily
              Did my best to improve this picture. To me there is little bit more work on it. The mom wants the dirt removed from the knee still. But this is what I have so far. The larger versions of the origanals are here
              http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...IMG_5465-1.jpg
              http://i14...
              07-09-2008, 12:01 PM
            • Ed_L
              How can people do this?
              by Ed_L
              Yesterday I was given a picture of a baby to work on. I'm glad I got it done before I read this .

Ed
              11-20-2004, 06:52 AM
            • Ed_L
              I'd like your input on this
              by Ed_L
              One day within the last week, we had a real bad thing happen locally. A man lived with his uncle and his uncle's wife. The wife was holding a 2 year old baby in her arms when someone (probably more than one) came into the house, and shot all four dead. Illegal drugs were found in the house, and it's...
              01-25-2004, 01:38 PM
            Working...
            X