Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• julius
    Large scale image size reduction help
    by julius
    Hey guys!

I have really large images 12,000px x 12,000px. Now, they look fantastic but when i scale down these images down to 450px, i lose lots of quality.

Right now i'm just using the photoshop scale tool and optimizing for reduction.

Any tips as to what...
    09-15-2009, 10:32 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Resizing images for RetouchPRO
    by jeaniesa
    Many people seem to have questions on how to resize images under the 100KB(*) limit needed to upload images to RetouchPRO. I wrote this a few days ago and since more questions are popping up, I thought I’d post it for everyone.

(*)Actually, the 100KB limit applies to the forums only....
    11-19-2002, 10:11 PM
  • Flora
    Size and quality for Attached Images!!
    by Flora
    Please, help us to help you!!!!

*** It's practically impossible to work on attached images which are only slightly bigger than postage-stamps .... so, please, read the following very carefully ***

(*)The attachments' size limit for RP Threads or Posts...
    10-21-2004, 03:32 PM
  • Doriedee
    file size versus quality
    by Doriedee
    Hi,

Have what I think is probably an easy question but I can't figure it out, so I hope someone can give me a clue....
    I just went back to work for a company who THOUGHT that if I dabbled in restoration then knew all about graphic arts. Boy are they wrong but I'm trying to learn....So...
    10-19-2002, 06:18 AM
  • photogdude
    Help needed with sizing in p-shop
    by photogdude
    it's kinda technical.

i need to print an 8x10 and 4x6 of some images at what the image is at a 100 Percent zoom level.

it has to be fairly accurate

whats the math to do that?

i can't post examples, cause of privacy, I'm hope i explained it...
    11-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Working...
X