Birthday collage: Need Your Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday collage: Need Your Help

It's my husbands 50th Birthday in November. I would like to put his head on someone's body as a gag. We want to make shirts saying Fabulous and 50th. Any suggestions on who's body I can transpose his head onto? He's a high tech, electrical engineer who can be seen with a laptop, cell phone and palm pilot in his hand...even in his sleep. I'm contimplating doing a power point with the theme of his head being transposed throughout the entire powerpoint.

Lisa

Superman of course. Instead of the big red "S" on his chest put the number 50. Put a cell phone in his hand.

Comment

good idea Gary.
      or maybe Arnold Schwartzenneger(sp??) , can't spell it but you get the idea

Comment

Arnold would be good Sandra. I'm not going to try to spell his last name.

Possibly some pictures of him back in his early "Terminator" days.

I'll be baaaack.

Comment

The Terminator or Arnold is my husbands favorite actor. Too funny. I don't know why I didn't think of it. Now to search for high res. terminator. I'd still love more suggestions... these are all great!!!

Lisa

Comment

Check this picture out....

http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/NV--...-3/posters.htm

Lisa

Comment

You think the gun should be replaced with a palm pilot?

Lisa

Comment

try it with a palm pilot but another thought would be a flag saying "50" coming out of the gun like those "bang guns"

Comment

He also is a Trek fan and Sopranos fan.

Lisa

Comment

I don't know if this would work not knowing your husbands name but instead of the "Terminator" he could be the Hermanator-etc.

Comment

Gary... you're going to crack up when I tell you my husband's name....
                      It's Basil. Doubt that would work. I'm still laughing.

Lisa

Comment

That is pretty funny. Well there is always "Basil the Terminator".

Comment

The Basilnator (hehehehe) Say it with Arnolds accent. <g>

Another possibility for an engineer/Trekkie would be Spock. Ears and all. Lots of room for tech gadgets, too.

Comment

Hey, Spock's a cool idea... Pointy ears and neat-o gadgets...!

Beam me up, Basil....

Comment

Remember that episode of the original Star Trek where those guys with the really big heads have Captain Pike imprisoned...and they talk using telepathy? ...If you could find a picture of one of those guys (the big head guys!) and meld his face over the top...classic "high tech, electrical engineer" type!

Comment

Working...
                              X