Pastel sketchy effect - Baby Buchmann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastel sketchy effect - Baby Buchmann

This is an interpretation of John Buchmann's baby pic that I kind of liked...

A combination of a sketch action + Brightness/Contrast layer mask just below a copy of the original image set to blend mode=Color.
    Attached Files

Danny, I love the way you sketched the baby...wonderful effect. Smooth fine lines and soft colors... a bit of fuzzy texture showing on the stuffed animals...just perfect!

Phyllis

Comment

Danny.....really nice! I love the pastel colors, especially the pinks. Any parent would be extremely happy to have this sketch of their baby.

Excellent!

Marlene
      Domain for Sale. TheDigitalSpectrum.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

Comment

Just beautiful, Danny. Looks like a wonderful storybook sketch

wanda

Comment

Danny
          This is really good and interesting..It is totally different than the sketch techniques that we have been practicing..Great job..

Jerry

Comment

Can anyone help me find this???

I am putting this question here for two reasons: 1) Don't want to make a new thread just for this, and 2) I have a related request that deals with this thread.

Two questions:

First, where is the original of the Buchanan baby?

Second, does anyone recall where the original of THIS picture (a sketch I did last week) is? I found it here, but now cannot locate it and I have looked and looked. Did it get lost in the reorganization of the photo art forum? Or did I just not look in the right place? It's someone's grandchild...I think. I accidentally saved this sketch over the original and I really want to have the original...so....?
            Attached Files

Comment

i can give you a lead on your questions if not full answer.

the baby's name is buchmann, so a buchanan search wouldn't find it

the name of the poster for that girl was something like mpskin, something like that. she was the mother.

hope this helps.

kc

Comment

Phyllis - here you go.

Buchmann original: I just posted another copy of it in the new "Find Edges" sketch tutorial - bottom of first entry.

The other sketch request thread:

Comment

Working...
                X