Working and playing with Topaz Adjust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working and playing with Topaz Adjust

Hi. One of my favorite plugin is Topaz Adjust. Even when I have so little time to spend with another activities I like a lot to play and explore new settings and save my own presets of this fine pice of software.
    Sometimes, when I'm not dealing with the old and damaged images I'm using it for the pictures enhancements or produce some special effects for some client who need this.
    The following samples were done with my custom presets:

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zbc77q.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2lxua1.jpg

You could download and play with the original backgrounds from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bz4na7g45na3zzt

Have fun

Re: Working and playing with Topaz Adjust

That's beautiful work (both the originals which are very cool and the Adjust treatment)! Your website is full of great examples of retouching too.

I'm looking for Featured Artists for my upcoming ezine (see URL below); are you interested? No cost/no pay, worldwide exposure for your business. See back issues for examples.

Comment

Sure, go on please

Comment

Very good! Are these examples done with Adjust as well?

Comment

PS: Just want to confirm the original scenics are your own photos and I can reproduce them. The old portrait retouches shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

No problem. If you need more before-after samples please let me know

Comment

No, the backgrounds are not mine but free wallpapers from the net. They are not signed or watermarked as you see

Comment

I will, thanks! Also, please go to my site and email me a brief description of your Topaz Adjust workflow (preferred settings, etc.). And what name you wish to be called.

Where is the source of the backgrounds so I can check it out?

Comment

K, but let me chek my Firefox bookmarks for the site, I don't remember the name but I think I've save it. Download them some 1 year ago.

Comment

Would love to see some of your Adjust settings or some suggested resources for using Adjust. I purchased the Topaz package about a year ago and mostly have just played with settings, not really knowing what to expect for the most part.

Comment

Hi. I'll try to have a look for tommorow over these settings. Now it's a little late here, 11.20 p.m. I usually choose an image, apply a Topaz preset and begin to adjust the sliders looking for the effects I imagine will fit with my subject. Look for what you want to improve or have more impact. I.e. if is the color, focus in this, take every slider one by one and move it up, then down until you'll find some nice sttings. Do the same with the shapness and the oters. When you'll find an interesting resoult save it like a preset. If not you'll loose the idea Sometimes I'm doing a pass with Photomatics and later open it in Topaz and play with it.
                      I'll try to have some information for you.
                      Regards

Comment

If you check my free ezine (URL in sig) I often run general tips for using the Topaz bundle.

Comment