My Photoart Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Photoart Gallery

I wasn't sure where to post this, or if I should post it. It's not a pro website. Just a gallery on my personal website. Some of the pics are from challenges I participated in here long ago.

If it is wrong for me to post these here, please move or delete.

http://www.fallberry.com/gallery/Photoart/index.html

Amazing to think how many photos I tried, and how few actually turned out ok. But I'm thinking of getting into this again.

Re: My Photoart Gallery

Nice work there Andrew maybe you should get back into it again,

Comment

Thanks, Palms.

Comment

Fantastic work and great style Andrew. I would like to invite you to join Phototownship.com , it will be perfect place to offer your photo art service.

Comment

Great work Andrew! You should definitely keep at it! The cats are especially nice, I can't think of the artist they remind me of, but it's as if I'd seen them in some museum somewhere! Nice work!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nasturtium
            post attachments vs upload to gallery
            by Nasturtium
            ...so now that I've been here awhile I thought it would nice to have some of the stuff I made in the photo-art part of the forum added to my gallery here...

and then I thought what a waste of space to double post it. Is there anyway to avoid taking up twice the amount of space with the...
            05-29-2011, 06:53 AM
          • ScubaMargie
            RT Gallery
            by ScubaMargie
            Hi all,

My partner and I have set up a gallery and would like you all to visit. There are some absolutely beautiful images of Tasmania, from a variety of home grown, Tasmanian, photographers.

Check it out and let me know what you think, Thanks

RT Galler...
            01-08-2009, 04:50 PM
          • plugsnpixels
            Post-processing Facebook gallery
            by plugsnpixels
            I just posted a gallery of post-processed and generated-from-nothing images on the Plugs 'N Pixels Facebook page. Please Like if you like!
            01-13-2012, 06:29 PM
          • Doug Nelson
            RetouchPro Member Gallery
            by Doug Nelson
            I just wanted to take a minute to say how pleased I am at the quality of the work being posted over in our Gallery . If you haven't checked it out recently, you owe yourself a treat. We recently passed the 100 pictures mark (and there's room for plenty more).

Don't forget to tell the...
            05-21-2002, 07:16 AM
          • _Steve_
            What kind og gallery do u like?
            by _Steve_
            Hi,
            There are so many ways to make a gallery, that i don't even gonna mention numbers and such...but think for urself when u looking thru any gallery..What kind of gallery do u like best?...thumbs, fullsize, thumbs-rollover and such...
            The reason why i ask is that i'm looking for a good...
            02-23-2007, 08:47 AM
          Working...
          X