Comments, critique or feedback please!

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• The_Leena
    Two pictures -need feedback and critique
    by The_Leena
    Heylou,
    after a really long break I post-processed two pictures. What is more, I did that without my tablet because it's broken. I used my mouse instead. I am sure they are imperfect and that is why I need a critical eye to asses them and give me feedback what can be improved. I'd appreciate...
    04-17-2011, 06:18 AM
  • jeffroberto
    Critique Away
    by jeffroberto
    Just looking for some feedback if anyone has the time.
    04-26-2007, 09:10 PM
  • abh
    Critique please
    by abh
    hello Everyone,

I am submitting this image for critique, would really like to hear what you have to say about it.

methods used:
    1. blemish removal : heal/clone
    2. Skin work: D&B
    3. color shift: curves, hue/sat

Credits :
    Image:...
    07-26-2010, 12:07 AM
  • StoryInPictures
    First image for critique...
    by StoryInPictures
    I'm new to the forum and figured I would jump in with both feet .

I'm more of a photographer than a retoucher, but would appreciate your critical feedback. Please feel free to give blunt feedback on anything about the photography, lighting, retouching, composition...in short, anything...
    01-03-2018, 07:19 PM
  • Eskal-8
    Please critique..
    by Eskal-8
    Hi - I am trying to develop my skills and so at the moment just using random pics I find in Google Images - so feedback on this latest one will be really appreciated. Thanks!!...
    10-15-2010, 08:28 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments, critique or feedback please!

Thanks for taking a look at my Goldfish Project. I actually bought the goldfish and took about 100 shots of them to pic from, then put it together. Hope you guys like it!
    Attached Files

Re: Comments, critique or feedback please!

Like the floating in air fish result Oscar.

Comment

Thanks! I was going to go for the water look but found it way too difficult.

Comment

I like!

Maybe a "thought bubble" from the black fish, saying something funny like "What, are my eyes bulging again?".

Comment

This seems like such a good piece of editorial art/commentary. More so because of the absence of "water". The water is not the focus, the fish are. Good. Did you alter the perspective of their positions or did you scout thru the 100 shots to find the right positions?

Comment

I actually scouted through the photos to get the positions, no altering (of the positions) at all. I still have more to look through so I might have another (hopefully cleaner) version of this.

Comment

@Shizam - Lol. That would be a cool video.

Comment

Working...
              X