The Dance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dance...

Last night we went to a Korean dance program. Unfortunately the light was bad and the pictures are all blurred. But Photo Art has come to save the day. This is the first of several images I hope to save. I did a lot of cropping, a little buZZPro and some hand painting to achieve this effect. I am sorry to say I did not keep track of my steps.
    Attached Files

Here is the link to a larger version. http://www.pbase.com/image/8149394

Comment

Lynda,
      Nice save!
      As the saying goes: "You make lemonade out of lemons."

In case you're interested, here's a lemonade I made.

Tony

Comment

As beautiful as this is, it's hard to imagine how beautiful they were in person. Ditto Tony -- "Nice save!"

Comment

Unbelievably beautiful works of art

Comment

Tony and Lynda:

Two VERY NICE pieces. These just made my day -- and I'm just getting started!

Comment

Tony,

Your image is beautiful. You have inspired me to look as more of my images of flowers.

Comment

These are both great. I think maybe the art captures the essence of the dance better than a plain photo would

Comment

I agree with Sarah...the painting is better than any photo could be. It's really lovely, Lynda. Thank you for sharing it. It's an inspiration!

And Tony, that too is a wonderful painting. I love the brush strokes...what program did you use? What brush/technique?

Phyllis

Comment

Phyllis,
                    I used Stylize>Glowing edges on a duplicate that was desaturated. So the top layer is all black with white outline of the main flower.
                    Then using history brush tool and art history brush, brush tip dynamics turned on, I brushed back the color only on the main flower.
                    I'm using a Graphire 2 pen tablet, by the way.
                    Tony

here's the small version of the picture.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by angue; 12-04-2002, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X