No announcement yet.

Post your tribute art here.

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Janet Petty
    Editorial versus Fine Art versus Snapshot
    Janet Petty
    Recently, in the Photography thread there was a heated discussion regarding what was "legal" regarding picture taking. I've sort of jelled some thoughts in that area and would be interested to see what others think about them.

Mind you, I'm not eloquent nor do I communicate...
    01-29-2008, 08:25 PM
  • amir_hafez
    my art 1
    amir_hafez
    my first photo
    03-23-2012, 12:47 AM
  • pctalent
    Colorizing a Black and White: a request from a Drag Racing Buddy
    pctalent
    Thanks for the nice Birthday email, folks! It's nice to be born...sure beats the alternative! Here is a project I decided today is finished. I am a contributor to Draglist.com, and I have made a lot of friends over there from all over the world...we share a passion for drag racing and Draglist...
    09-23-2006, 07:28 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Zen and the Art of RP Maintenance
    Doug Nelson
    In case anyone ever wondered about my avatar (or was even remotely considering running their own large website) let me tell you how I spent yesterday while you all were getting the "forum down" error message:

very loose paraphrase of a web-based support session

02-04-2005, 09:24 AM
  • plugsnpixels
    Chinatown art – 20 years in the making
    plugsnpixels
    Here's a pic I took of Chinatown NY about 20 years ago, along with a current Google Street View, as well as a few artistic treatments of it I made today using PostworkShop (working on my 2014 calendar). I went with the golden-colored one for the calendar, which is a composite of a few different treatments...
    12-08-2013, 11:45 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Working...
X