No announcement yet.

Fall comes to LA!

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• gholmes1936
    ANTEBELLUM, U.T., San Antonio, Tx
    by gholmes1936
    Here is a shot I did quite a few years ago./ It is a house that was donated to the University of Texas in San Antonio, Texas. The governors office held some kind of meeting there. it was very plush inside. Reminds me of the movies.

Have fun!...
    07-02-2008, 07:42 PM
  • contemporaneous
    Took a crack at Andrzej Dragan's style
    by contemporaneous
    I decided to take a crack at Andrzej Dragan's style (acknowledging that his style varies, but I think I've come pretty close to his spirit) and came up with this, after reviewing an old thread on here where some folks were trying to figure him out.

Let me know what you think. I used the...
    12-31-2008, 12:26 PM
  • Mucker
    1st post/Versace style
    by Mucker
    Well after lurking here for a few months and picking up some tips, I've finally decided to give it a go...

While wandering around the bookstore I happened upon Vincent Versace's book "Welcome to Oz" and found it interesting. After getting home and going through it in depth I...
    07-27-2007, 05:25 PM
  • Quantum3
    Multy Style and Talent. Must see!
    by Quantum3
    Hey guys, check out the work of this guy. Really stunning and varied!

http://jmonzani.deviantart.com/gallery/#_popular
    11-13-2009, 01:16 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Refrigerator tea
    by Doug Nelson
    After seeing a news segment on the "dangers" of sun tea (one of my favorite things), where the biologist they spoke with recommended "refrigerator tea" instead, I decided to try it (bachelor style). I took a couple of regular everyday Lipton's teabags and stuffed them into my favorite...
    10-03-2006, 12:43 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Working...
X