• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• TommyO
    Topaz Adjust 2.5 Upgrade - Features
    by TommyO
    Eric,
    I like the new version 2.5, especially the ability to remember screen size and position. It seems to be very stable.

A few items I thought I would mention and get your feedback on:
    1. While it is nice to be able to type in values for the adjustments, it would also...
    11-05-2008, 02:25 PM
  • amica999
    PS crashes Topaz Adjust 3.09!
    by amica999
    Dears, I have recently upgraded to Topaz Ajust 3.09. I can make changes to the photos, but right after a few seconds PS CS4 crashes. Any hint?
    03-30-2009, 09:45 AM
  • duke1945
    topaz detail
    by duke1945
    After using infocus, denoise and adjust, I see that detail should be used last and image should not be changed after using detail.If I start with a 16 x 20" image can I reduce it to smaller sizes with no loss of detail etc. from the 16 x 20" ?
    OR do I have to redo all the steps over...
    12-04-2017, 06:06 PM
  • plugsnpixels
    Topaz Gigapixel 2.0: 5x faster
    by plugsnpixels
    As expected, Topaz is continuing to improve A.I. Gigapixel with the new version (2.0.0) making a huge breakthrough in performance.

Topaz says, "Using GPU mode is now 5x faster! With some optimizations to the GPU processing in A.I. Gigapixel, we've improved the speed of processing by...
    09-27-2018, 11:14 AM
  • plugsnpixels
    Topaz Labs does it again! New product coming
    by plugsnpixels
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, our friends at Topaz have been working on a new plug-in that enables you to create HDR-like detail enhancement without the halos!

Here is a screenshot of the unreleased, upcoming product, called Topaz Detail (due in two weeks), as well as...
    07-31-2009, 03:20 PM
Working...
X