New Art Site: artSig.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Art Site: artSig.com

Many of you are probably familar with the outstanding www.PhotoSig.com (if you're not, DEFINITELY check it out).

Well, a sister site, ArtSig.com just opened for business (3/8/03). Once it gets going it looks like it will be GOLDMINE of inspiration and creative ideas. There are various forums which many who visit here will probably find interesting.

Don't get me wrong: I'm sure not trying to "send anybody away" from RetouchPRO's Photo-based Art forum. Just wanted to share a cool site that's just taking form.

Happy Daze...
    ~DannyR~

Thanks

Danny;

I have never been to either of these sights. Great job!!
    Love them both. There are some really creative people on this globe.

Comment

It appears that ArtSig requires money for membership, or some kind of (seemingly at first glance) complicated "pass" system obtained by knowing someone who is already a member. I can sympathize with their reasons for making it difficult to "get in" (weeds out undesirables, or at least undesirables without money...) but I was rather disappointed at not being able to become part of it.

Comment

art sig

Looks like a great site but don't think I would pay to join and they don't share like here with their techniques, guess I will stick around here.
        Last edited by [email protected]; 03-16-2003, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Very True. This home rocks !!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• DannyRaphael
            Happy Birthday Photo-based Art Forum!
            by DannyRaphael
            On May 31, 2003, this forum was one year old.

See attachment for a special cake image.

Thanks to Jeannie, Vikki, Mike and Jak and Lisa for engaging in those photo-art discussions back in 2002, which prompted Doug to add another room onto the house.

It's been...
            05-30-2003, 08:22 PM
          • Ed_L
            When is "enough" too much?
            by Ed_L
            Blacknight is considering making digital art from photos as a business venture. He is also considering art/craft fairs as a place to sell from. This brings up a question. If someone were to do that, how many different styles of digital art would be a good number to offer? It seems to reason that if...
            06-09-2002, 12:55 PM
          • G. Couch
            Been busy....
            by G. Couch
            A few months back I posted in one of the "website" threads about the site I was working on and a few people wanted me to post it when I got done...so here it is!

My brother started a poetry e-zine early this year and wanted me to do the design and act as the "art editor"....I...
            10-07-2002, 10:52 PM
          • smiling dog
            Art selling web sites?
            by smiling dog
            Hey guys, I have searched keywords with no luck here. As you all know there are many websites set up to sell your art, but was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I hear mixed reviews on Fineartamerica.com although mostly good. Anyone tried that one?

Thanks!
            08-03-2011, 02:12 PM
          • Swampy
            Is it really "art"?
            by Swampy
            I see amazing works of art by you folks here in the RTP forums. Some of it truly worthy of giclee printing and framing. I'm talking nice stuff that I would be proud to have hanging on my walls.

But....

Is digital "art" yet accepted by the artistic community? Is...
            03-08-2007, 05:34 PM
          Working...
          X