• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• imann08
    Scanning question
    by imann08
    I'll try to explain this as well as I can. Hopefully, it's not original to me. I'll use one I have as an example but this happens on all my scans.

I have scanned an image at 600dpi and then reduced it to 300dpi. The issue occurs even if I leave it at 600. When I show the image at 100%,...
    07-24-2006, 07:15 PM
  • tonysab
    Printing large files
    by tonysab
    This will probably seem like a really dumb question, but I'd appreciate any advice. I take digital pics on a 4mp camera at full resolution (2200 x 1700 pix approx). When I come to print on my Epson 830 I always print the whole image and specify "fit to page", on the assumption that printing...
    04-24-2003, 09:11 AM
  • Wayne27
    Printing Digital Photos
    by Wayne27
    Hi, I have read a lot of threads here and find that Im still confused, perhaps someone can clear this up for me.
    I have a Digital Camera and take 8 Megapixel photos and print these on an Epson R800 Inkjet. While I get what I think are good prints, after reading the info here I feel that I may...
    11-20-2006, 03:28 AM
  • photogdude
    Help needed with sizing in p-shop
    by photogdude
    it's kinda technical.

i need to print an 8x10 and 4x6 of some images at what the image is at a 100 Percent zoom level.

it has to be fairly accurate

whats the math to do that?

i can't post examples, cause of privacy, I'm hope i explained it...
    11-22-2011, 08:52 PM
  • Angie B
    Yet another resolution question
    by Angie B
    I have been reading about resolution, ppi and dpi and unfortunately I am so confused. I know you guys have given a lot of advice about this, but I might understand better if I ask a specific question.

I have transferred my digital image from RAW to TIFF and opened in photoshop. When...
    12-21-2004, 01:26 PM
Working...
X