G'Day All...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'Day All...

Well, it has been a long time since I have been in the forum. We are now in Australia and waiting for our boat to be ready so we can sail the east coast. We are staying on a friends boat in Townville and each day we feed the fish. This is a watercolor that I buzzed and used Mike Flynn's Slap Dash2 action to achieve this effect.
    Attached Files

Very nice, Lynda... And you HAVE been away for awhile. I believe Mike's on Slap-Dash v5 already!

Welcome back.
    Danny

Comment

That's beautiful.

Tyeise

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Sogen
        Bonjour,
        Sogen
        by Sogen
        A warm hello from cold and snowy Quebec, we are encountering our first snow storm, forecast 10 inches or so, and winter has not yet started oficially.

I was not very active on the forum since I joined, but long winter months will give me plenty of time to drop by more ofter.
        12-03-2007, 10:52 AM
      • jeaniesa
        Regards from northern Colorado
        jeaniesa
        by jeaniesa
        It sure was hard to choose the photos I wanted to share with all of you. Unfortunately, I don't think my photos truly do justice to the beautiful area I live in. I'm located just outside of Fort Collins, CO in the first tier of the Rocky Mountain foothills.

1. A photo of our house....
        10-23-2001, 09:28 AM
      • pepperphoto
        Consider helping
        pepperphoto
        by pepperphoto
        This is a copy of an email I received a couple of days ago.
        I am asking that additional people consider helping with this project.
        thank you
        Larry

All,

There's no need to respond to this email, I just want to update you
        all about where we're...
        05-05-2006, 02:27 PM
      • Ed_L
        Here's NW Indiana (and Chicago)
        Ed_L
        by Ed_L
        This is our very modest home in NW Indiana. We've lived here for 11 years, and it is not the same house we bought. The neighborhood is well kept, it is a good neighborhood, and we have great neighbors (very important)! When we bought the house, it had 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, bath, and living room (all...
        10-22-2001, 02:59 PM
      • Ed_L
        A very good move
        Ed_L
        by Ed_L
        Today, I celebrate 45 years of marriage to a great gal. We've been together since she was 16, and we married just after her 18th birthday. Our first born came when she was 20, and we wound up with 5 boys and 4 girls. I was a very lucky guy when I landed this one. When we got married, one of her aunts...
        12-28-2002, 09:01 AM
      Working...
      X