scrapbook layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scrapbook layout

I'm taking a computer graphics at the local CC and my current project is to create 5 differnent layouts using Quark. I thought I'd like to try making a scrapbook layout, but I need some inspiration.

Does anyone know of a site where such layouts might be posted? I did a Google search, but didn't find much.

TIA!

sjm

To clarify, are you looking for sites with scrapbooking designs (in general) or sites with scrapbooking designs in Quark format?

Comment

i'm looking for layouts that were created using Quark or similar software. There are 1,000s of the traditional, hand made layouts on the internet.

thanks!

Comment

I don't know of any sites that have how tos on using Quark for scrapbooks. I was in the same situation of not knowing what to do and wanting tutorials. I used PS to make a scrap book for my daughter's class. It is simple but perhaps these pages will help.....
        http://www.casmaran.com/ScrapbookBrigand1.htm

There are lots of places on the web where you can go for "inspiration". Take a look at the places that sell scrapbooking papers (acid free), scissors, albums etc.

Then.....write a tutorial on how to use Quark for scrapbooking so that we all may learn.

Cricket

Comment

Working...
        X