Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copper Flower In The Flowers

Copper Flower
    After the flurry of postings over the weekend, it slowed down a bit here .... so, here's another one to work on. We have quite a few copper pieces in our flower gardens...here's one of them.
    Bill C
    Attached Files

Hi, Bill! Yeah, some folks probably have to work today!

Here's what I get to do instead -- selected the copper fins and added noise, then ran a Dry Brush filter over them. Hit the flowers with the Palette Knife.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ah! Bill - lawn art --- I love lawn art! (have several pieces myself)

I have a friend who is a photographer and has a lawn art portfolio! Has some very interesting shots! ---- how'd she miss your yard!!!!!

Here is mine --
      Attached Files

Comment

Bill thought I would add color to the copper.

Here is mine.

Jean
        Attached Files

Comment

CJ - wonderful rendition ... painterly, kind of abstract, and I like the luminenscence you achieved in the copper flower.
          Fishboy - oooh ... motion sickness on the first one and I like your 'twisty' one - nice.
          Jill - love the texture!
          Jean - color and motion! Nice job (what did you do for the motion?)
          Regards,
          Bill C

Comment

You see what happens when you don't play enough attention to your flowers (copper or real).

ran it thru colored pen in PI and then in PSP duped the layer in burn mode.

bubba
            Attached Files

Comment

ooo Bubba I like the lines in this!!! very nice.

Comment

Bill I did not use any motion in this. I played with a ton of filter. I did cut out each section of the copper flower and changed the color but after that I have no idea. That is what is fun about filters once you start you run wild. I think it was the emboss and the glass filters that gave it a motion effect.

Jean

Comment

Bubba - I agree with Jill ...nice lines .. almost like a lineart/sketch combo.
                  Not sure what this mess is .... I tried to use some of Fishboy's lacquer/plastic mix...at least now I can call it 'art'!
                  Did multiple select colors to create new layers, then played around with each layer ...
                  Bill C
                  Attached Files

Comment

I started to 'play' with this one, and ended up with the following ..
                    Bill C
                    Attached Files

Comment

Bill - very interesting on the texture mix! What did you use for the BG part of the image? I like what you did with the one blade -- that was a problem for me and I think what you did was a good solution!

Nice job ----- as usual

Comment

its late, so i'm not going to comment individually, i thought they were all awesome! thanks for the picture Bill C.

-Lisa
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X