• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Legacy~Art
    Beautiful Redhead...
    by Legacy~Art
    I found this picture on a site called mkfreephoto...

Reflections are hard to do, so show me how you can keep the reflection and make this pretty redhead happier...

Any program can be used!...
    01-27-2005, 04:51 AM
  • Photomaster
    The secret to using Corel Painter
    by Photomaster
    Layers!!!

What I present here has taken years to learn. Practice this and you will shave hundreds of hours off your learning curve for producing viable art.

First I simplify my image in Photoshop using Buzz Pro and adjust the color. I usually over saturate the colors before...
    10-10-2009, 01:33 AM
  • Regez
    Expressive Painting
    by Regez
    This is an example of the type of landscape painting effect that I have been trying to duplicate. I would also like to add brush strokes to the image. The tools I have to work with are Photoshop 8, Buzz Pro, Impressionist, various art history brush presets and Coral Painter Essentials 4 that came...
    09-12-2009, 04:17 PM
  • retpmikl
    Mountain scenery
    by retpmikl
    Last week, searching for an old photo, I found an image that I had scanned four years ago. It was a mountain scenery. At first, I was enclined to delete it but then, I thought it would be a good image for my pratices on PS7 and Painter during my week off. The image wasn't very good (I had a very cheap...
    03-05-2003, 03:58 PM
    Tutorial: Watercolor and Oils techniques by Phyllis
    by Guest
    This is the basic technique. The key to this painting method is that there are two slightly different layers, and you erase part of one by painting white on a black layer mask to blend them together in a splotchy sort of way to make the "painting" look. There are lots of ways to make the...
    01-05-2003, 04:16 AM
Working...
X