• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Janet Petty
    Cabin on the Lake
    Janet Petty
    by Janet Petty
    Taken during evening's "sweetlight". The water was like glass.

Enjoy painting this one folks.

Janet...
    07-26-2007, 10:14 PM
  • TWTom
    Painter, cloning a photo into a painting
    TWTom
    by TWTom
    Painter's clone features are basically Photoshop's art history brush on steroids.

In the original picture I made some hue and saturation adjustments in Photoshop, dropped it into Painter, then used the dry media settings in Painter, toggling the clone feature on and off to add "manual"...
    08-16-2002, 06:51 PM
  • dws2434
    Brush behavior like watercolor
    dws2434
    by dws2434
    I'm a watercolorist who has switched over to digital. I have bought Trimoon's watercolor tutorial and it is really close to my old style of painting. I'm trying to find a brush or tool that will imulate lifting off of color with a wet brush or pushing it so that the wet pigment will stay in front of...
    08-23-2004, 04:34 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Photo painting using Painter 8
    DannyRaphael
    by DannyRaphael
    As you may have read elsewhere, I've taken the plunge and acquired Corel Painter 8. I'm in the process of working my way through a "Painter Basics" tutorial. I got bored and distracted and yielded to temptation to play instead of sticking to the tutorial.

Knowing what I can...
    08-25-2003, 09:36 PM
  • Snoleoprd
    Lotus Blossom
    Snoleoprd
    by Snoleoprd
    Hi all,

Here is a pic of a lotus blossom taken at Echo Park Lake in Los Angeles, which if you have ever been there is not the safest place in the world to go, but when the lotus are blooming, the lake is amazing. I have always liked this image because of its simplicity, I hope...
    01-04-2003, 07:15 AM
Working...
X