Need help locating thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help locating thread...

I while back I remember someone posted a list of elements in an image that the eye is drawn to/away from. Things like light to dark, focus to out-of-focus, saturated to non-saturated, etc. I've been searching for almost half an hour, but I can't find that post. Can anyone point me to it?

Thanks, Jeanie

Maybe this one?
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

That wasn't the one I was thinking of Doug, but it was good to go back and read through that thread. I'm afraid the one I wanted may have hit the bit-bucket when the Photo-Art forum was cleaned up. I'm pretty sure it was either roger_ele or Bill M who posted it - and it would have been in the past 2 (maybe 3) months, but I can't find it by searching through any of their posts. It was an actual list of things that an eye is drawn to and away from in a photo. I remember there being about 8 items on the list, but the only three I can remember are light/dark, focus/out-of-focus, saturated/unsaturated.

Thanks anyway,
      Jeanie

FYI - It would have only been deleted had the thread been in the self-service mini-challenge forum which was pruned in preparation for the makeover to the new format. - Danny
      Last edited by DannyRaphael; 07-07-2003, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Was it this one ?
        Almost at the bottom of the page ...

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sho...5&pagenumber=2

Comment

Working...
        X