Creative interpretations: Strawberries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative interpretations: Strawberries

Photo by Dekson. Wow, are these ripe or what?

Bring on the banana split!

~Danny~
    Attached Files

Danny:
    Its still halloween weekend and I am still trying to get out of my custome of dressing up like an adult, once a year is more then enough for me. Anyway it is not too original, I used the NAPP tutorial on their website for the pumpkin. It is always fun to try a tutorial there is always some new idea in them that can be used later.
    Have a good week everyone.
    Bob
    Attached Files

Comment

Bob...

Very creative, and REAL SCARY I might add!

- - - - - - - -

After struggling to come up with something arty on this one, it hit me why there have been so many takers on this one. This is a hard one to arty-ize.

Ended up experimenting with a frame action inspired by Jeff's handiwork on the rose picture.

It's almost time for Jay Leno, so I decided to give up.

~Danny~
      Attached Files

Comment

Danny:
        Just couldn't resist one more with this topic. Not quite sure what to tell you, other than I like the new CS with the ability to layer filters in one screen and move the layers around to see the changes. It is kind of like buzz or PAM in someways. Anyway have a nice day.
        Bob
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Danny and Bob,

this sure was no easy picture! A beautiful and yummy one (it should be strawberry split, I guess) .

I used cutout and emboss in different settings and USM with layer masks to blend the worthwile pieces of each layer together.

Danny : color of the frame suits the pic

Bob : I like your second one : nice lines

gina
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X