Fine Art Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine Art Gallery

I aam new to these forums and invite all to view and comment upon the work in my online gallery

Fine Art Photography and Digital Photopainting. My journey into photography began in 1972, after seeing an exhibit in San Francisco of Ansel Adams photographs. My formal education is that of a physician, but that exhibit ignited a passion that persists to this day. Although basically self-taught, during the late 70’s, I participated in multiple workshops given by the Ansel Adams workshops in Yosemite, the Owens Valley Group, and The Friends of Photography based in Carmel California. I concentrated on large format B+W, and during the next ten years I participated in many group shows, won several prizes and was given a one man shows at the McHenry Museum in Modesto, Calif. where I lived. During that period, my interests expanded to color photography. In my home studio, I created a project of photographing through various glass sheets to create impressionistic interpretations of flower arrangements. This work and large prints of close-ups of flowers resulted in additional awards. United States

All these images start from my own photos and then extensively manipulated to create the final images you see here.

All comments are welcome.

Hello, and Welcome to RetouchPRO...

Your examples are very nicely done. I (still) especially like the Times Square series, especially the panorama where you used the overlapping (and offset) photos. Very uniquely done.

I hope you'll participate in some of the "Creative Interpretations" on this forum as well as the Mini-challenges.

Again, welcome aboard.

~Danny~

Comment