Creative Interpretations - Quince blossom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Interpretations - Quince blossom

Took this picture yesterday - the quince is in full bloom despite the fact that it is only just March and the temperatures are near freezing.

Christine
    Attached Files

A good sign

Well hopefully a sign of a special Spring.

Comment

Here's my version.

Duplicated some of the flowers and pasted them to different areas of the picture - fading them in to the background a bit. Applied a canvas texture.

Christine
      Attached Files

Comment

That was a creative idea to "grow" more flowers, Christine. Thanks, too, for sharing your pic.

- - - - -

After cropping, I kept this one pretty simple (for me).

Here are the layers (top to bottom)
        * Hue/Saturation adjustment layer to tweak individual colors (via the dropdown menu)
        * Copy of background + Find Edges (darken, 15%). Just wanted to add a little line detail.
        * Copy of background + Virtual painter Triangles + Median (color). This revved up the colors considerably.
        * Copy of background + Impressionist - Charcoal: Default + Unsharp Mask for a little extra texture.
        * [off] Background

~Danny~
        Attached Files

Comment

It's too quiet around here....

Here's my interpretation.

Cropped, adjusted Saturation, recolored background, used MS Impressionist, and Adobe Underpainting.

-Jeff
          Attached Files

Comment

Peonies

Not much time of later to play with art. This one got cropped. One layer was done with PSP8 Impressionist and a light canvas texture added. Next layer done with Xero lineart in B/W sketch.

Looks like the paintings my grandmother had.

AmyHutton
            Attached Files

Comment

Quick and dirty: light BuZZing, Xero ArtWorx
              Attached Files

Comment

Spring has been teasing us lately.

My rendition...I was going a bit for a "contemporary gallery" feel. All work done in PS CS.

Size does matter....well, at the least for posting pics. This loses some of the quality with the reduced file size for posting.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thankyou everyone for posting your interpretations of the quince blossom. It never ceases to amaze me how many different ideas can come from one picture.

Amy - I think you must have done some genetic engineering to turn it into a peony - love the result.

Christine

Comment

Working...
                  X