Creative interpretations: Church in Mexico City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative interpretations: Church in Mexico City

Beautiful architecture and a beautiful day.

Have fun...

~Danny~

BTW: Speaking of churches I saw the movie "The Passion of The Christ" last week. It was very moving (for me, anyway) and I'm looking forward to seeing it again tomorrow.
    Attached Files

Rotated, adjusted perspective, and cropped. Ran Paint Engine with a motified Arctic setting. Added a filter layer.

Catia
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks really nice Catia! Good idea changing the perspective too.
      I did the same and applied Unsharp Mask 1.1/165/3. Ran the image thru VP Color Pencil then duplicated image, flipped upside down and ran thru Color Pencil again. Flipped it back and merged. Applied the User Define filter and kept adjusting until I got the right look and light. Did a layers adjustment to darken.

Cheers
      Duv
      Attached Files

Comment

This image lends itself to a variety of interpretations. I can see already it's going to be fun to watch this thread and see what everyone comes up with.

I started with fantastic machine's Leroy and TempD. Put a DC Special outliner 4 layer over that. Merged and added a hint of flaming pear's melancholytron for a brown cast. Topped with a pattern fill layer in soft light for a hint of texture.
        Attached Files

Comment

Adjusted perspective and applied Photo Brush soft edge watercolour. Tried several other things but like this the best.

Christine
          Attached Files

Comment

I seem to be on a roll here lately. Figured out the thumbnails will take 200kb. Church has gradient moon/sun, plastic filter clouds, liquified foreground, 2/3 filters on straightened church. kiska
            Attached Files

Comment

Everyone's done a good job, but I really like Cheryl's!

Here's mine. Basically a combination of MS Impressionist & FP Boss-Emboss.

-Jeff
              Attached Files

Comment

I'm in a dark gothic mood, so I made this a sepia tone, buzzed it, added some noise, then did FP melancholydron (sp?)

AmyHutton
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X