Anyone any tips on digitally painting a Jackson Pollock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone any tips on digitally painting a Jackson Pollock

Would love to be able to experiment on created some sort of effect like a Jackson Pollock painting, that mayhem of colour randomly placed on the canvas, I have tried Jeremy Suttons Paint Splatt brush but just doesn't qite look too realistic for that lovely Pollock abstract style, I guess somethings have to be done traditional but wondered if anyone had created anything good like this.

Phil

I'm always finding wonderful, drippy watercolor brushes (free) for PS on the net, and I think if I were going to try a Jackson Pollock-esque painting, I would use those. I don't have any links for the brushes, but they're usually easy to locate, and there tons of brushes over @ DeviantArt.com.

Comment

PS brushes

If this helps!

http://share.studio.adobe.com/axBrow...robert+hageman

for Jackson Pollock PS brushes
      Manju

Comment

Hi thanks for the link, although wouldn't quite say jackson pollock, just sponge brushes really, that all I could get out of them, maybe I was doing something wrong

Comment

It would be more fun the Jackson Pollock way, just spread your canvas on the floor, line it with buckets of paint and brushes and start slinging!

Comment