FUN with CS5's new paint brushes

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• ashkumar
    Brushes, make a play with it.
    by ashkumar
    Hi,

Thanks to reply my previous posts for D & B technique, Now I'm very well in that.

I seen somewhere i.e. DevianArt that they use brushes to make some realistic parts of the face like Hair, Eyebrow, Eyelashes, Lips etc. etc.

I've downloaded some brushes...
    10-04-2008, 07:33 AM
  • T Paul
    Photoshop 7: Dynamic Brushes
    by T Paul
    I thought that this might be a good thread to talk about PhotoShops dynamic brushes and people can add websites on it or their own opinions, tips, techniques etc.

For more go here...
    08-07-2002, 11:42 AM
  • sohagler
    The Joys of finding Photoshop brushes
    by sohagler
    I've spent a couple hours today having lots of fun playing with making my own brushes and shapes and digital doodling with the brush sets included with Photoshop 6. I have a whole new set of star-shaped brushes, simply because that's as advanced as my drawing goes.

Granted, this...
    07-03-2002, 03:07 PM
  • junipaire
    Anyone any tips on digitally painting a Jackson Pollock
    by junipaire
    Would love to be able to experiment on created some sort of effect like a Jackson Pollock painting, that mayhem of colour randomly placed on the canvas, I have tried Jeremy Suttons Paint Splatt brush but just doesn't qite look too realistic for that lovely Pollock abstract style, I guess somethings...
    05-22-2005, 09:41 AM
  • graham5
    First Post - First Attempt at Smudge Painting
    by graham5
    This is my very first attempt at smudge painting. I was trying to get a painted look for my son's portrait. I used Corel Paint Shop Pro X2. I really had a good time doing this. I would love some honest critique. I really don't have a clue to how to work on the eyes - especially the eyelashes. I...
    04-26-2009, 04:03 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUN with CS5's new paint brushes

Installed CS5 yesterday and could not wait to get my hands on the new paint and paint mixer brushes. Had my first shot at it still not quite finished (attached,) but still a long way to go in getting the hang of this, especially as I am a lefty and found that I had to contort my hand to angles I did not think it could get to, to have my stylus "aim" the brush the way I wanted. Lots to learn still and lots to experiment with, but oh what a wonderful addition, and as originally a traditional artist this the best of both worlds. Fabulous! (Pure Photoshop - no plug-ins used)

I shall attempt to view as many tips, tricks and tutorials as I can on this new feature, but you know... I don't know how you folk do it. If I were to view all that's out there I would grow roots to my chair, look like the perfect tableau in time for Halloween and my family would either die of starvation or run away from home! So - I hope I find the best of the best and will continue to experiment on my own.

PS - I know I am going to hear that the original picture was a rather poor quality image to start out with, (I grabbed it off my nephew's Facebook page) but sometimes I think that working with a less than perfect image, especially if you are painting, is much more of a challenge.
    Attached Files

Re: FUN with CS5's new paint brushes

Looks promising! Keep experimenting and reporting results. Sure appreciate you starting this thread.

Comment

Re: FUN with CS5s new paint brushes

Originally posted by georrgyutss
      Actually. Prompt, where I can find more information on this question?
      Hi: It is not clear to me what assistance you are asking for... How can one of us help?

Comment

Working...
      X