• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jakaleena
    Changing Colors on an Image?
    by Jakaleena
    I'm not new to computers or the internet, but I am a complete novice at using Photoshop 6. I'm a contractor and I'm trying to find a way to show people what their house would look like after changing some colors for example their siding or their shutters. I thought it should be a relatively simple thing...
    07-19-2002, 07:15 AM
  • Dan B
    help with color change...
    by Dan B
    First I would like to say hello to everyone on the group. This is my first time posting here. I have been lurking for a few weeks.

I've just shot a wedding in which the mother of the Bride asked if I could change the color of the curtains over the baptismal area. On a scale of...
    06-29-2003, 10:47 PM
  • Aladdin
    Godmother & others....Help
    by Aladdin
    I have hard time fixing this image, I went through a lot of tutorials specially the great DVD by Godmother. Still, if I fix one part, the other breaks, I don't want any one to do it for me, I just want to know how to "attack" the issues.

Here is a list of the issues I am having...
    07-03-2010, 12:34 AM
  • Johan of Sweden
    Coloring shiny metall
    by Johan of Sweden
    I´m trying to make a shiny metallic surface look like it was painted with a matte color.

I´m trying to do this with a color in a layer with soft light mode. But this only makes the surface look even more shiny. I want the surface have the same structure. Have tried all the blendingmodes...
    01-30-2005, 09:29 AM
  • Swampy
    Create A Custom Color Palette
    by Swampy
    Create a very flexible custom color palette for use with your Adobe PhotoShop projects. Once created, just open the file and move it off to the side for easy color selections while working in the main window of your project. The palette allows you to view/select the basic colors, monochrome schemes,...
    05-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Working...
X