Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like feedback on my gallery images

Howdy Folks!

I've posted a few images in the gallery pages, but nobody has given any comments. I'm not sure that I'm ready for the "Critique" spot yet, so figured I would ask if you would take a look and post comments, either here or there.

http://www.retouchpro.com/gallery/sh...hp?ppuser=3252

Thanks,
    Jeff

Nice gallery. My favorite was the basketball player.
    Really liked it.
    kat

Comment

Kat, thanks for taking the time to look! I appreciate the comments. The basketball player was a challenge (both here, and a real challenge!).

-Jeff

Comment

I appreciate you starting this thread, Jeff. As a rule I don't poke around much in the galleries nor comment on them, but your inspiration was certainly worth the trip.

You do some very creative work (photo-art wise) and certainly have skills I wish I had from the restoration/retouch perspective.

~Danny~

Comment

Danny, thanks for the kind words.

I really do appreciate the feedback! As always, I am striving to better myself, which is difficult at best without commentary.

-Jeff

Comment

Hi Jeff,

I've looked and shared my comments on a few of your pieces. My connection is so slow I will have to return another day.

You're very talented indeed. So far, my favorite is 'alone'. I cannot paint or draw so I have to let the camara do it for me. I always admire anyone with this kind of talent.

Good luck with your work!

Blu

Comment

Blu,

Thanks for the kind words. However, "Alone" is not my image -- although it is a beautiful piece.

Cheers!
              Jeff

Comment

Hi Jeff...well trust me to put my foot in it.

Sorry
                Blu

Comment