PHOTO ART: Mini-challenge #53 – Twisted Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree's got Bette Davis eyes.

Good arrangement of colors, Phili. Yes, sure looks like a cross between snake and chicken...LOL!

This twisted tree is making all of us a little twisted, I think. Here's my latest nightmare. Tried KPT6 gel filter and added some color with a radial blur zoom filter. The eyes were made by twirling the tree with the kaleidoscope filter.

Phyllis
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pstewart; 11-19-2002, 06:42 PM.

Comment

As usual Late to the Party.. Great entries everybody..I think this challenge has a wall full of hangable entries..

No sketches yet..Here's one.

Jerry
      Attached Files

Comment

Jerry, love the colors you chose to highlight your sketch.

I figured since the tree was already twisted, I couldn't hurt it much by twisting it even more, so here they are (you knew this was coming, right?)
        First I used KPT's materializer filter to soften the rough lines a bit, then added color.

Phyllis
        Attached Files

Comment

OUt of the mist

Phyliss. Wow it does look like her eyes. Awsome.

Jerry, very nice job.

Boy are we distroying the true art but hear is another one.
          Attached Files

Comment

This is a straight pencil with a touch of softness.
            Attached Files

Comment

Phyliss, I was on the flicks channel and who was on this beach nad she turned and I said to my wife Phyliss captured her perfect. I remembered she had big eyes but wow do they resemble you picture.

Comment

PS7's anisotropic diffuse filter plus some sharpening, equalize, and levels adjustment.

Phyllis
                Attached Files

Comment

HI Phyliss, I tried it but you got better tonal results. REal nice job.

Comment

hey, cool effect Phyllis, looks kind of like a combination of chrome and wood. anisotropic diffuse? hmm, yet another thing I haven't discovered in PS7 yet, there's so much new stuff!!!

- David

Comment

Phyllis,

That is great, I like the way the textures are brought out. Neat.

Alan

Comment

I thought I'd try this one. Something a little different.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Really good stuff, and "again" a great picture to start with. Having such an abstract design certainly gives everyone a lot of creative freedom. Viewing the different interpretations of this particular image is like walking through a modern art gallery.

Comment

Great effect Gary, makes it jump off the page.

Comment

I think this shot is really best as the original but here goes a complete abstract of it
                              Attached Files

Comment

Gary, the bright gold color against the grays works great.

Schwartzie...would make a great wallpaper pattern! Does it come in loden green?

Phyllis

Comment