Impressionist Style Oil Painting - PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressionist Style Oil Painting - PSP

Impressionist Style Oil Painting - PSP - Please forgive the compression.
    Before Picture found here
    Open image - (It might be a good idea to copy the image into a new image, just in case)

Effects > Art Media Effects > Brush Strokes
    I included a screenshot but here's the settings used for the tiger. You can always play with them for different results.
    Softness 10 / Bristles 170/ Width 4 / Opacity 0 / Length 12 / Density 17 / Angle 43 / Color = A Medium Grey - in this case html code #686868

Adjust > Sharpen > Unsharp Mask = Radius 4.00 / Strength 74 / Clipping 2 (screenshot)

If you're using PSP X you're going to have to play with the settings to get the desired result.

Screenshot Listing -
    www.poemsbysoul.com/oilss1.jpg
    www.poemsbysoul.com/oilss2.jpg
    Attached Files

Related Topics

Collapse

• familytreephoto
    Tutorial: Watercolor, PSP
    by familytreephoto
    Watercolor for PSP - Please forgive the compression.

Open image - (It might be a good idea to copy the image into a new image, just in case)

Effects > Art Media Effects > Brush Strokes
    I included a (screenshot) but here's the settings used for the tiger. You...
    04-22-2006, 07:44 PM
  • chilli7101
    smudge painting in paint shop pro??
    by chilli7101
    Hi,

I have seen some awesome examples of smudge painting portraits done in photoshop. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good tutorial for smudge painting for PSP 7??? I am fairly new to the program but am pretty familiar with PSP and its options.

Thanks so...
    10-17-2005, 07:56 PM
  • MitchellB
    CS or PSP
    by MitchellB
    With Photoshop being the industry standard IS Paint shop pro just as good? I am debating the two different products and price is certainly an issue.

Any tyhoughts??

Can PS actions and such be used with PSP??
    04-20-2006, 09:02 AM
  • kat57
    PSP Files sent to me open as MS Pushpins??
    by kat57
    Some files that I have that have been sent to me as .psp are trying to open as "microsoft pocket streets pushpins" files. I can save them as .psp, but they always try to open as mpsp files. I have PSP XI, by the way.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

07-22-2008, 08:35 AM
  • feivel
    Hello Goodbye
    by feivel
    Just joined today, but I see this is VERY much a photoshop site (though with some effort I can cull a few general threads).

For me, that's a shame, because this looks like a fantastic site, but I use paintshoppro and like it very much.

Does anyone think, or has there been...
    01-29-2003, 01:09 PM
Working...
X