This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: REVIEW: Akvis Sketch plugin

I just tried the plugin and the standalone versions. They are blazing fast, I don't know if its a new version since Andrew B has tested or if it is my quad core maxed ram machine and cs3. I have renders in less then 15 seconds with complex settings, straight charcoal takes less than 2 seconds. I know one thing, I can't sketch it myself that fast!

I give it two thumbs up, heck add two big toes too! I find it much more useful than any of the freebie actions I have tried well worth the $100 bucks for the business version.

Comment

I have Sketch 6 and I am wondering about the update or upgrade of version 8.6. What improvements and added features if any ?

Comment

Originally posted by Diane View Post
        I have Sketch 6 and I am wondering about the update or upgrade of version 8.6. What improvements and added features if any ?
        I have lost track of the specific differences 6 -> 7-> 8. Seems like: Faster to render, bigger preview window. Also, a claim of more painterly-looking effects, but I don't use this feature (only the sketch output) so I have no opinion on this one.

If you need specifics, they reply promptly to requests for assistance via their website.

Comment

2009 - September:

For NEW version 9 discussion see http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/photo-art-resources/27450-akvis-sketch-9-thoughts-upgrade-etc.html#post242779

Comment

Thanks for sharing it!

Comment

Working...
            X