ArtMaster Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArtMaster Pro

I know that this has been discussed elsewhere in this site, but the search cannot find any reference to it. So I am starting one with the application in the title so that we can find it easier.

I havce many copies of ArtMaster Pro but not one of them can locate my serial number and I have been at a loss as to be able to find one anywhere on the great world wide web. I found some for sale but they were for the PC and I use a Mac. I couldn't even find an unlegal hack. Not thqat I would use such a thing. But, I cannot buy another one as fo2pix.com is no more.

What's a person to do? Or H. E. L. P.

Re: ArtMaster Pro

I installed an eval. version of AMP a couple years ago. Seems to me it required a Photoshop-like activation upon entry of SN. If so, I wonder if having a SN w/o the means to complete the online activation [nobody to connect to] would get you any farther along?

Might be the activation was for PC folks, so hopefully not an issue on Mac.

Sorry 'bout pouring gas on your fire if this is another obstacle in the road.

===============

I just surfed eBay: Nothing at the moment or recent past.

Might be worth it to check there on occasion. In the past I've found some really obscure (and useful) software at rock bottom prices fishing there.

Comment

Some of this stuff is available on the UK version of amazon, but they won't ship to the US.

Comment

Hello,

ship they to other EU Countries?

If so I can help you!

hexi

Comment

Originally posted by hexi View Post
          Hello,

ship they to other EU Countries?

If so I can help you!

hexi
          Yes, Amazon UK will ship to other countries, in Europe and most of the rest of that hemisphere it seems like. Is there anything else we can say about it.

Comment

ok if you want

Say me what you want from Amazon and I order it and sent it to you

regards

Comment

I just rechecked and AmazonUK no longer carries the item.

I did however find a serial number for my Buzz application. Couldn't pay for it as they are no longer in business so i don't think it's terribly wrong to use it.

Comment

I'm sure there are other members with Art Master Pro that have serial numbers. If the company no longer exists why can't you just share one of theirs?

Comment

Originally posted by cmoore View Post
                  I'm sure there are other members with Art Master Pro that have serial numbers. If the company no longer exists why can't you just share one of theirs?
                  I'm pretty sure AMP required "activation" (connection to a server "somewhere") to enable the program (just like Photoshop). If true a serial # alone would not be enough.

FWIW IMO it was a crappy pgm anyway; sold mine on eBay. Zero regrets.

Comment

Well, I hate that. Art Master Pro is a great program. I use it a lot. Guess when I get my new computer I had better transfer the working program over to the new hard drive, huh? Thanks for the info. I suggest the use of Akvis Sketch for pretty much the same things as Art Master Pro does.

Comment

Originally posted by cmoore View Post
                      Well, I hate that. Art Master Pro is a great program. I use it a lot. Guess when I get my new computer I had better transfer the working program over to the new hard drive, huh? Thanks for the info. I suggest the use of Akvis Sketch for pretty much the same things as Art Master Pro does.
                      I like Akvis Sketch a lot...

re: Guess when I get my new computer I had better transfer the working program over to the new hard drive, huh?

I dunno if just copying the AMP files from your old computer to a new computer will work, if that's what you mean. Assuming you're a Windows user, installation of just about any program involves changes to the Registry, something that would not occur with a file copy operation. Windows is pretty fussy about the Registry being right. Different ballgame for Mac folks (not as messy).

In any event I hope it works out for you.

Comment

I think I know my answer...but
                        I have AMP on my computer now(windowsXP). Probably can't transfer when I eventually have to buy a new computer and probably run vista. correct?

Comment

Originally posted by skydog View Post
                          I think I know my answer...but
                          I have AMP on my computer now (windowsXP). Probably can't transfer when I eventually have to buy a new computer and probably run vista. correct?
                          I'd say "Iffy at best," but unknown until someone actuallly confirms one way or the other.

Hurdles include:
                          a. Activation, if that is indeed required
                          b. If activation is possible or not needed, will AMP work under Vista?

When the time come, let us know for sure, would ya?

Comment

Why not try Topaz Simplify? It can do similar effects without the drama.

Comment

Got Simplify...but ArtMaster is a software all its own...I just wish I had the rest of the plugins before they went out of business.

Comment

widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X