Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tutorial: Sketch, Creativo method (link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial: Sketch, Creativo method (link)

Note: This link will take you to a website based in Mexico. Although the site language is Spanish, if you pay close attention and take good notes as the tutorial plays, the steps are fairly straight forward. It's a creative twist on a common sketch technique.

~DannyR~

- - - - - - - - -

http://www.magiaphotoshop.com/dibuja...tutoriales.htm

saludos
    Last edited by DannyRaphael; 11-10-2002, 07:34 PM.

Gracias, Sr. Hernandez (creativo)

I just wish I could save it for future reference.

Tony

Comment

saludos,

Thankyou! I don't speak spanish but this is still a site I can learn from. Great tutorials!

Marlene
      www.thedigitalspectrum.com

Comment

Creativo.....

My thanks also for sharing..... I don't speak Spanish either, so the tutorials were rather hard to follow. But I found the exceptional styles, patterns & other things that were not hampered by language.

Comment

thank you

This is great, I think, I don't speak spanish but my neighbor does so she will put it in english for me.
          You had another tutorial that I downloaded and took to my class to print out, someone saw it and they cracked up that I was getting spanish tutorials.
          Stopped laughing when they realized it was for real and a great tutorial. Thank you.

Comment

For those od us who do not speak Spanish this site will help. It is a translation site. All you do is paste the web address of the page you want translated and select Spanish to English. It does a very nice job of translating the tutorials. Of course it doesn't help with the flash tutorial on drawing.http://babel.altavista.com/sites/babelfish/tr

Comment

great info

what a great site, but it didn't do it very well, I had done print screens so wrote out the words, some worked most didn't
              but I will use this site on some german tutorials I have run across, thank you for the info

Comment

Creativo, thanks for the tip on that excellent site. I have been trying to learn Spanish since June, little by little, so this is actually going to help me learn two things at once!

In the drawing steps, I never realized you could emboss the "find edges" to get a nice effect. Maybe someone had told us and I forgot? Anyway, I am going off to try it right NOW!

Phyllis

Comment

thanks

thanks for its commentaries

creativo

Comment

I like your way of doing tutorials. I don't speak Spanish so it made it easy to translate the steps by seeing the entire process visually as well as verbally. I also liked the technique. Thank you Creativo. You have a wonderful website.
                    DJ

Comment

Not only a very informative site, but two especially good photo-art tutorials written by Creativo (aka: Sr. Oscar Hernandez).

Did you find the other tutorial he wrote? It is a good one, too. Though not in movie format, the Photoshop commands / filter settings are noted in English.

Comment