No announcement yet.

Impressionist plugin: 64 bit version?

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Alcar
    Impressionist plugin Windows 7 compatibility
    by Alcar
    I'm thinking of buying a new computer with Windows 7 64 bit installed. I'm wondering about the compatibility of Photoshop CS2 and the Impressionist Plugin with thiis version? Thanks, Alan
    10-27-2009, 12:26 PM
  • oyster
    Impressionist Plug-in: which Front Page?
    by oyster
    There are many FP apps on ebay today; however, my only interest in the program is the Impressionist plug-in, present in some versions, absent in others. One can't tell from the ebay descriptions which has the plug-in, but I understand FP 98 was *exclusively* stand-alone, and thus can be expected to...
    03-27-2005, 06:50 AM
  • henrys
    Smoothing plugin
    by henrys
    Hi, I'm upgrading my system from an older mac running 32 bit CS4 to a newer intel system running CS5. I've been using kodak gem airbrush for smoothing areas for retouch, which works on the entire image, not just the face/skin. I would like a similar filter for 64 bit CS5. I have tried portraiture and...
    07-06-2011, 08:12 AM
  • i.ilievski
    Transparency plugin
    by i.ilievski
    HI... I'm using transparency plugin (eliminate white and eliminate black) very often in PS 7.. But few day's ago I upgraded to CS2, and those plugins don't work at all, they don't even show in the plugin list...

Does anyone have some info on this, or maybe there is new version of those...
    09-25-2006, 07:03 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    64bit plugin similar to Cybia AlphaWorks
    by Doug Nelson
    Does anyone know of a plugin that will work with Photoshop CC 64bit with similar functionality to Cybia AlphaWorks?

It was the easiest and cleanest way I'd found to drop white or drop black. I know there are actions for just that, but it could drop ANY color, which came in handy at t...
    05-11-2015, 08:49 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Impressionist plugin: 64 bit version?

Well done. I am happy you were able to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
    X