Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Blocking in' plug-in

Collapse
widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Blocking in' plug-in

Does anyone know of a photoshop plug-in that blocks in sections of colour like Redfield's Fine Touch? This is just too unstable for me simply refusing to run if the image size is too large (and that 's not very large in this day of hi-res imagers).

I know I can do it manually in Painter and probably even in photoshop, but Fine Touch gives me a very quick and effective starting point by removing extraneous details before I start painting. Anything similar out there?

Re: 'Blocking in' plug-in

Topaz Clean will do it. You could try Buzz Pro 3 which is free. Either try Googling Buzz or search on this site for the link to download it. One of the members here has it on his webpage.

Joe

Comment

Check out Topaz Simplify, as well.
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Thanks guys. I actually downloaded a copy of Buzzpro 3 a couple of years ago but never installed it and forgot about it. I've dl'd Topaz Clean and will dl Simplify as well. I do have a bunch of Topaz filters which I like so I'll check them all out and see which serves me better.

Comment

Working...
        X