No announcement yet.

Plugin Impressionist 2020.

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Does Art (capital A) exist?
    by Doug Nelson
    I just finished watching Art School Confidential (very good movie, btw) and it brought up an interesting point: can one be an Artist and create Art, or is it just varying degrees of craftsmanship and popularity?
    10-29-2006, 05:36 AM
  • Tareq
    Art in Photography.....Discussion
    by Tareq
    Hey all,

I would like to ask about: What is art in photography?
    How can you define Photography Fine Art?
    When you can say about a photo that it is art?
    What is the standard or qualification for the photo to be an art?
    Who can tell about any photo that it...
    02-03-2009, 05:35 PM
  • winwintoo
    Here's your chance to defend your art form.
    by winwintoo
    I'm from the "I don't know anything about art, but I know what I like" crowd.

I just had a discussion with my son the artsy university student. One of his classes is looking at art and computers and the internet and all that. I'm not sure what they are trying to prove, but he...
    03-05-2003, 09:04 PM
  • Ed_L
    Digital "Art"?
    by Ed_L
    I don't consider myself as having much artistic ability, but I've seen what I think are outstanding "art" images on this site. But what makes a digital image "art"? Is it applying the correct filter to make the image look like a heavy oil painting, or other forms of art? Does a digital...
    11-03-2002, 06:21 PM
  • Dron58
    Photo-based Art and Digital painting issues
    by Dron58
    I collected some links to publications on photo-based art and digital painting.
    I would be glad if it will be useful to you.
    Welcome to your links.
    Correct me if an error.

Vitaly
    08-07-2011, 09:29 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin Impressionist 2020.

Friends, everyone who is interested in the topic of creating paintings and drawings of professional quality from ordinary photographs, photographers and artists, professionals and amateurs of the most entry-level level, now you have the opportunity to independently create masterpieces of digital painting in the Art Studio application. In one application, all styles and genres of painting are collected. Take advantage of individual offers and buy an art studio on favorable terms. In the future, you will receive all updates for free. The art studio is constantly evolving. Write to me by personal messages, or by e-mail [email protected] and choose the options of the Art Studio. http://kapicset.ru/

4 commercial brushes for art studio modules. Free download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13SR...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Working...
    X