Plugin (link): AutoFX Dream Suite Dreamy, Mosaic plugins Auto/FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin (link): AutoFX Dream Suite Dreamy, Mosaic plugins Auto/FX

These have been around for a while, but are worth another look especially for the price (FREE):

The purpose of these promotional effects is to get you interested in the full price DreamSuite series 1 and 2 plugins.

* Dreamy: http://www.autofx.com/freeplugins/dreamyphoto.asp?id=7

* Mosaic: http://www.autofx.com/freeplugins/mosaic.asp?id=21

NOTE: You have to request an activation serial number for each. This is how they get your e-mail address! Details are near the middle of each page.

~Danny~
    Last edited by DannyRaphael; 04-20-2004, 04:50 PM.

Hello Danny,
    Just browsing and came across the dream suite plug ins, i found them in the summer and really like the dreamy one, always on the lookout for new plugs to try, i am sending you one of my many flower dream suites efforts and think all should try ...if only once.....I took the background away and dreamied the flowers!!!
    Kind regards Patricia Kay.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by patriciakay
      Hello Danny,
      Just browsing and came across the dream suite plug ins, i found them in the summer and really like the dreamy one, always on the lookout for new plugs to try, i am sending you one of my many flower dream suites efforts and think all should try ...if only once.....I took the background away and dreamied the flowers!!!
      Nicely done, PK... These are fun plugins. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

~Danny~

Comment

Hello Danny,
        Glad you liked my effort...sending you another one...its really nice to share what can be done than just oo and ahh at it yourself...got to go need to see what else i can learn today....

Attached Files

Comment

Wow Danny,
          What a great find, thank you! I have a couple of Autofx products and they are pretty good.
          ~Nancy~

Comment

Beautiful results, Patricia Kay. Please show us more as you experiment with the program Free always fits nicely within my budget!

Comment

Hi Catherine,

Glad you like the pic, i have done many from this program,sending one for you with this mail....I have found so many great free programs and plugins on the internet and will be happy to share as time goes on and i get organised...what are you into..being new to retouch i havent got to know many of you ....yet....when i find new feebie programs i experiment with each, try what it is made to do....then try for my own effects...watch this space i will find something to send today...Perhaps i will have to start a new thread with it being a different subject...

Enjoy the day and dont forget to smell the flowers!!!!!!!

Kind regards Patricia Kay
              Attached Files

Comment

Patricia Kay, lovely flowers
                what are you into
                I'm into everything. You know what they say, "Jack of all trades and master of none" Right now, my favorite PhotoShop tool is Art History. I enjoy trying out plugins and actions. I love Buzz Pro (a bit pricey) and many of the Xero plugins (all free) and Organic Edges from Flaming Pear (not free). The most useful tool in PaintShop Pro for me is Digital Camera Noise Remover. And I'm working diligently to learn Painter IX. Right now, I'm experimenting with the pencil brushes for making sketches.

when i find new feebie programs i experiment with each, try what it is made to do....then try for my own effects...watch this space i will find something to send today...Perhaps i will have to start a new thread with it being a different subject...
                I'll look forward to your experiments, and the thread you've started here is just fine for posting them.
                Talk to you soon.
                catherine

Comment

Hi Catherine,
                  Dont know the rules about the different programs, one i have found now isnt photo shop or paint shop pro its a stand alone one....is it okay to post as i made a few mistakes in the begining...bit dizzy at times...as i have many free programs on my computeris it okay to share whatever????

Sound like me ...Jack of all trades etc...i have done so many arts and craft things in my life time i could write a book....i guess the strangest was decorating the top of tea boxes with dried pasta shapes and spraying in a two tone metallic color effect...with having the 4 girls all ranging from 3 to 9 when i became the wicked stepmother..haha,....i really had to get my thinking cap on to amuse them you see arty things need no language...i spoke English and they spoke Swedish...so all the time we made things, painted just about anything that moved or didnt even..as they grew..the younger two were not intersted in continuing but the eldest girl is really good at drawing when she gets down to it and the second eldest is a bit like me and will have a go at anything.....the three of us have been making cards together this week ...fun!But i was the only one who really continued to draw and paint on paper...not amazingly good but i am happy with what i can do...thats what matters most...inner happiness...The history brush hmn...i have all the photoshop bits and bobs to get to know and i think i will have a quick play in there now...Sounds interesting...

Gone off on a waffle again...sorry i do that as you will find out...

So you see i am dancing like crazy....

Comment

Hello again
                    So far as I know, it's totally ok to post links for any graphics software, stand alone or plugins. Finding useful free software is always a good thing
                    Love your story of becoming the wicked stepmother. You don't sound wicked at all
                    I started out in life being into crafts, gravitated to painting in watercolors, oils, etc., and finally, here I am addicted to digital art. I feel there are much worse addictions out there.

Comment

Hi Catherine,
                      OK here we go with the program called Merge, its fun to merge graphics together...whatever you fancy, my example is below,just a quickie i did today, think a lot could be done to improve it...
                      The programs name is Merge V1.7 and you can find it at www.graphicutils.com/merge/
                      Worth a try gives lovely misty sort of fantasy fairy like effects to some pics..have fun....gotta go i have guests for dinner so will have to drag myself away...Till tomorrow..
                      Keep dancin!!!!!!!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the link, Patricia Kay. I've downloaded it to my desktop and will play with it a little later. Interesting.
                        Enjoy your guests and your dinner.
                        See you tomorrow.
                        Catherine

Comment

Hi Catherine,
                          Hope its a nice day where you are....its grey and miserable here....cold too... Dinner was nice, family ...the eldest girl and boyfriend and Caroline who is the only one living at home now....Had a bit of a painting evening with the girls while the guys talked motor bikes...
                          Back to the subject ...should we chat in the salon as i never really stick to the point...do i? Looked into your profile and was not suprised to see you like growing flowers...me too...been into that for years...have you?

I am sending another example of a merge pic...I think it should be called....Is there a fairy in there? as i think its like a fairy garden...one day i might grow up.....or not!!!

Goin for a dance....

Kind regards Patricia Kay
                          Attached Files

Comment

Yes, Patricia Kay, it looks magical, and please don't grow up! It's probably best that we use this thread to continue with your opening topic, and we can PM each other about the personal stuff; I check in most everyday, and I love chatting w/ friends
                            It's a grey, windy and chilly morning here. I'm getting ready to go to church but would rather hibernate in my jammies by the computer.
                            See ya later.
                            catherine

Comment

Danny, I was just playing with the AutoFX plugins. Here are 3 examples.
                              The first is using Dreamy Photo, the second is using a brush in PhotoGraphic Edges6, and the third is AutoFX Mosaic. Now if I can just figure out how to make 'em all fit here. It only lets me upload 5, so there's not an original of the tulips.

And here's a link to some larger res versions:
                              http://www.pbase.com/catbounds/before_and_after_effects
                              Attached Files

Comment