This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELCOME! and Information

TO MAKE IT EASIER TO FIND INFORMATION BY CATEGORY!

After reading this post when you return to 'The BEST of Photo-Art" level, at the bottom of the screen look for the black band labeled "Show Threads."

The best way to see the contents of this forum is to choose these display options:
    * Sort by THREAD TITLE
    * In ASCENDING order
    * From THE BEGINNING

* Click "GO"

A LITTLE HISTORY
    The Photo-Art forum here at RetouchPRO was created in May, 2002. Since then, dozens and dozens of creative and informative threads have been started.

PURPOSE OF THIS SUBFORUM
    I've heard a few times from those visiting for the first time, "Wow. There's a lot of cool stuff here, but I found it difficult to locate the really juicy stuff" or as one person put it, "Yikes! WHERE DO I START?"

This subforum was created, then, to provde a means where folks, especially newer members, can get a head start on finding some of the really good stuff within this forum.

Threads will come in various flavors, including:
    * Links to other threads and/or links to specific posts in within other threads
    * Capsulization / summaries of various techniques, methods
    * New tutorials / methods not posted anywhere else

For the most part the subject matter will be photo-art specific, but in some cases subject matter may be of general interest and will tap into resources posted in other RetouchPRO forums.

- - - - - - - -

I NEED YOUR HELP!
    If you have nominations for "great threads" or techniques, by all means let me know by adding a post to this thread, sending me a Private Message (click PM below) or send e-mail through this forum (click HERE).

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!
    After poking checking out some of the "best of" threads, take a moment to participate in the poll HERE.

This will give me a sense for whether or not I'm going in the right direction on this forum.

Look forward to hearing from you.

~DannyR~
    Last edited by DannyRaphael; 06-05-2003, 04:44 PM.

Fantastic idea Danny!!!

Lisa

Comment